Host A Kick-OffLast Updated: April 08, 2019
Are you ready to introduce Ducky to your entire team? Host a kick-off event to get the rest of your team onboard!
A kick-off is a great opportunity to do something social with your team and set the direction together. Ideally, you are able to gather everyone in one place or with a video conference. Maybe you can combine it with already planned events, like Monday meetings? Alternatively, let all team-leaders host their own kick-off events with their teams.
We recommend you start the Kick-Off by explaining why you want to focus more on sustainability with your team members. Here are some additional talking points you can add to the mix:
- Introduce the Climate Challenge - What is it? Who can join? When is it happening?
- Log into the Challenge Platform and get started together.
- Make sure you have the Live Screen up and running so that you can demonstrate immediate action.
- Provide participants with resources. People are bound to ask you if they can join on mobile, so be sure to link them here!
- Take a team photo and share it to tell others that you have started the Challenge.
- If there are prizes for your Challenge, this is a great moment to share what they are.
Are you gathering all your teams for a Kick-Off?
- An inspiring guest speaker is always a good way to create engagement.