Host a Kick-Off.Last Updated: December 14, 2018
Are you ready to introduce Ducky to your entire team? Host a Kick-Off Event to get the rest of your team onboard!
- Introduce the climate challenge - What is it? Who can join? When is it happening?
- Explain what Ducky is and why you chose to collaborate with us.
- Login into the challenge platform and demo Ducky features.
- Provide participants with resources. People are bound to ask you if they can join on mobile, so be sure to link them here!
- Advice participants to take the Climate Calculator if they haven't already, and talk about personal footprints and impact.
- Take a team photo and share it on your internal and/or external communication platforms.
- If there are rewards for the best individual player and/or best team, this is a great moment to share them.
- An inspiring guest speaker is always a good way to create engagement.
- Make sure you have the live screen up and running so that you can demonstrate action.
Here is a link to a resource folder, Here you can find a template for a presentation you can use and an invitation, so use it to make your kick-off great!