Setting up the Challenge.Last Updated: December 14, 2018
Setting up your challenge
The Challenge is set up in a few quick and easy steps.
After purchasing the Challenge, you'll receive all the information you as project leader need to know and how to start on email. To set up your Challenge we need some information, and here's a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the form with that information.
Picture of how the Challenge Platform looks like at desktop after setting it up.
How to fill out the form
- Every Challenge needs a header image, a main title and a short description. A longer description can also be added to describe the challenge in more detail.
- When will the Challenge start and end? A challenge typically lasts 2-3 weeks as this is the optimum time to keep participants interested, while being long enough to enable participants to develop new habits. You can do several Challenges a year.
- Describe incentives in more detail. A good incentive should encourage participation in the Challenge and promote a sustainable lifestyle. Here are some of our suggestions!
- Teams can be organized however you wish, but the optimal team size is between 10-30 people and it's recommended that team members know each other, or have the ambition to get to know each other.
- Each team must have a name.
- You need to enter the number of people in each team. This number decides how many codes you get on each team sheet. Be aware that adding too many codes will influence the participation rate.
- If you are a large company or schools/companies competing in the same Challenge you can also add sections which would then also need a name.
Send the form back to us by replying to the email we sent you, and we'll start setting up your Challenge as soon as we can.